Sunday 13 May 2012

I was born in distant 68, the year that Massiel turned Cliff into a bitter old queen...

My first thoughts on hearing the Latvian rehearsal are: where is this beautiful song of which she speaks... Only Eurovision fans are going to listen to the lyrics and get it. If you wanna get out of a tough semi-final you need something memorable, especially from early in the draw and this is about as memorable as watching paint dry in Runcorn....I can't think when Latvia lost the plot in this contest... probably about the time that they won it.

Monsieur Poirot stop drooling over her breasts!

Poirot: I was merely noting their pleasing symmetry. the song was shit by the way...

Toymaker: I want to kill her

Franko: well that's an original opinion...

Verdict: stag weekends in Riga are off. my a**e has got more chance of getting a phonecall from Mick Jagger than she has....

No comments:

Post a Comment