Tuesday 15 May 2012

Malta First Rehearsal

I had high hopes for this - I had hopes it would qualify and do quite well in the final.  Sadly Kurt has stoned any hopes of that to death by 3 minutes of pure hideousness.

A long time ago, when I chose to apply for accreditation though my own broadcaster, I used to be known as being quite harsh on rehearsals, I have mellowed out over the years, however he's just ruined his own song by trying too hard.  It sounds messy even on the hall sound and it just looks like its been cobbled together on the water taxi from Sliema to Valletta.   Now don't get me wrong, its not bad in a San Marino way - I just feel that Kurt has realised the difference between winning in Ta Qali and qualifying here is too big a jump and has done nothing to adress it apart from introduce some wailing towards the end! - Stop that, stop it now!


1 comment:

  1. eerrmm... I think that if he manages to stop howling everything else will be ok. It will qualify (according to my cristalball) as long as his singing improves a tad.

    ReplyDelete