Sunday 12 May 2013

France is Dirrrrrty - I likey

If Amandine's version of Hell is lots of whips,chains, slings and restraints ( Careful Monty), then you can clearly understand what she is singing about.

Filth is written all across her face and in her eyes, she knows where the camera is and with all her emoting and  gyrating across the stage the very few Hetro's in this hall have got a little bit semi!! - and I think so Have I.   She figuratively and seductively makes love to the microphone then goes absolutely mental towards the end of the song and belts it out and I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen, it was immense!

Kitchen Sinks are in short supply in Western Europe too it seems! - Who says that FR3 don't want to win the contest, don't you believe a word of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment