Sunday 12 May 2013

My Lovely Lipizana Horse.....

Remember back in the midst of time when I said "Nice doesn't win Eurovision" - It still doesn't, but by Christ ESDM are doing a cracking job of being great.  It's music you have on in the background when you are on a road trip - and that is not a bad thing.  She stands on stage with her mates playing around her, and it looks like a breath of fresh air compared to some of the overblown nonsense that we see ( Yes Cezar, I mean you!!)

There is no evidence of trying too hard with this one, because it doesn't need to try - I don't think that it's going to do anything exciting or set the world on fire, because it just isn't memorable enough - but hey, it makes me smile.  They are clearly aiming for Top 10 and I can see that but, sadly, I can also see it being accidentally in the bottom half.  No Styling needed here, the song does all the talking - sadly, though, it's whispering rather than shouting at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment