Thursday 16 May 2013

Hacksaw's half-dozen - plus four others (no, hang about, I'm changing five of them...)

Man alive this is hard. I can't ever remember a semi-final where not does every song have a pretty decent chance of getting through, but not one of them is entirely safe either. Every time I commit ten to paper, I decide that five of them are rubbish, and try to cram another seven into the list.

And then change them all again. At least twice.

But as of this minute, right now, I'm going for this lot...

Latvia
Macedonia
Azerbaijan
Finland
Malta
Iceland
Greece
Norway
Georgia
Switzerland

That's all wrong, isn't it. Oh heck!

(Oh, and I must admit, Macedonia's only in there because I stand to win a decent sum if it makes the top ten in the final, and I didn't want to nix it. Oh mercy!)

Come on then you lot, tell me how wrong I am!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Hacksaw, is it me or have you been writing on this blog only very sparingly lately? Are you in Malmö? And if so, can we expect one or two video blogs from either you or Monty/Rosé, like you did last year? Always great fun!

    By the way, I agree with your list above - it is very hard to predict this time.

    ReplyDelete