Monday 14 May 2012

lechaim!

Israel are always either shit or pure genius. We got the shit last year and we have the genius this year. I love this. They don't need to do much with it, he background provides the Salvador Dali-esqueness you'd expect. They're just a band doing their stuff. Unfortunately when Israel enter such a song, they rarely do well, which is a real shame because it's a head and shoulders the best thing we've had so far.

Poirot: I once travelled extensively in Palestine and there were lots of murders.

Franko: Monsieur Poirot, it hasn't actually been officially recognised as part Palestinian. Please keep away from politics or we'll get death threats...

Kryten: Oh that's much better Mr Franko sir. My jaw has completely unfrozen. I thought I'd have to beat it with a lump hammer.

Verdict: not quite, but it's a shame

No comments:

Post a Comment