Saturday 11 May 2013

Monty: Greek sex appeal, Norwegian sex appeal


Well I'm afraid I missed the Greek rehearsal as Rosé and I were stuffing our faces with Swedish delicacies for lunch. In lieu of that I've pursued them through their press conference to ensure I could have another ogle at them in all their swarthy Mediterranean glory. That's meant I've also largely missed Israel, Armenia and Hungary. I crave your pardon, dear reader. But beggar it, I've seen the boys.

We just made it out of the press conference in time to catch the first run through of Norway. It's a copy of the Norwegian final pretty much, but in a more flattering frock and with live backing vocals. Cool, slick and sassy. You work it girl!

There's a break in a minute, I might have a beer.

Monty x

No comments:

Post a Comment