Sunday 20 May 2012

Goosebump-tastic...

Gosh it's far to early on a Sunday for multiple goosebump moments...

But I've just had a double helping playing rehearsal catch up here in the press centre.  How bloody good was Spain yesterday?  I mean not just' fannage' good but 'could win the whole thing' good.... She's belting it out and the money shot high note is just awesome and then into the bit at the end when the dancers join her really adds to it.  Or am I getting a bit carried away?

Second goosebump moment catching up Estonia just now!  I loved this before and I love it more now, he's adding something to it today and playing with it.  If I were him, I'd play with it too!  We met him last night at the party, he was in the corner not being mobbed like most of the others and seemed surprised that I'd recognised him. If there's any justice this will sail through to the final...

No hangover today just tired.  We exhausted the euroclub of beer and had a very vodkary cherry drink as a nightcap that set us up for our taxi slog home!  I'm getting myself a bit carried away with the lovely volunteers here and I think I was a little too enthusiastic with one last night at the end. That cherry drink was a bit stronger than I'd thought...


There he is, ahhh.... I forget his name though....He's probably in counselling today after his run in with us, I mean me....

Rosé

No comments:

Post a Comment