Thursday 17 May 2012

Less Rosé...More of a beer, red wine and vodka mix..

I'm not so much rosé today folks, more a fuzzy hangover of beer, red wine, vodka and CHEESE hangover!  Monty has already posted some of the cheesy delights from last night's cheese do in London town!  Well I was washing it all down with huge amounts of beer and wine and am feeling a little ropey today to be honest!  It's not my fault boss, I had a few friends to catch up with before the big departure tomorrow and I lost track of time.. And the number of drinks!  A sign of things to come in Baku...

Must apologise too for no posting yesterday as I went straight to the cheese from work and got home on the nightbus at 3am this morning!  I've not, however, been missing the rehersals and am going to have a brief catch up on yesterday just as soon as I can get some coffee down my neck...  Still in my dressing gown at 1pm...  Jeez, that's 5pm Baku time.... lazy sod I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment