Monday 14 May 2012

Swiss Roll

Well since yesterday The Celestial Toymaker has had to withdraw from the panel due to doctor's advice. In fact two doctor's advice, the ones that signed his committal papers whilst the orderlies held him down and attached the straight jacket. He did however ask me to pass on his thanks and told me that his new accommodation is very comfortable. Nice and warm and padded. Apparently they were a little concerned about him when he visited Sainsburys dairy counter. They didn't like the way that he was flexing the cheese wire...

So in his place and at short notice, we have Kryten from the crew of Red Dwarf.


Franko: How are you Kryten and thank you for filling in at short notice.

Kryten: My pleasure Mr Franko sir.

Franko: shall we get on with Switzerland?

And what have we here? Not a proper song surely? You see Switzerland do this and then nobody cares. But then it's Switzerland and nobody likes those old Nazi gold hiders so what does it matter if they fail? And that I fear is the problem with this and why it will fail....

Poirot: It is not elegant non...

Kryten: I'm sure I could beat my spare head into shape to this tune.

Verdict: hope there's a direct flight back to Zurich on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment